What this site is all about

This blog was created to allow friends and family of Don & Marion to post memories or thoughts of them in order to help ALL of us with our grief process.

Don and Marion's lives were extraordinary! They touched SO many people, in every walk of life, through MANY circumstances, and we all need a way to share our experiences, thoughts, stories, pictures, & memories of them.

Please feel free to add COMMENTS as often as you like, whenever you think of Don or Marion and want to just say you are thinking of them or that you miss them.

We hope you visit this site often and leave your comments and remarks so we all can be comforted or encouraged.

May your story or memory cause us a bit of cheer in our hearts as we reminiscence about Don and Marion.

Thank you!

DeeAnn & Jimmy Smith
933smith@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Letter from Barbara and read to Don

DeeAnn,
this must be a very hard time for you, but God blessed u and Don because you are here now and can spend this precious time together, I cannot remember any thing much, but I know your dad and mom took videos of you and Don I don't know if your mom still has them but I bet Don would love to see them, one pic. is worth a thousand words,so they say, I remember your dad & mom showing them to us and Don was throwing pears and your mom and dad ran it backward and it looked like he was catching them, I don't know why that sticks in my mind, but it does. thank you so much for the updates we are keeping you,and the rest of the family in our prayers,I was very happy to know Don has accepted Christ as his personal savior.
I think a lot of Don he has always been a sweet and respectful man, B.F. liked him a lot as did my mother,I remember him most as a beautiful little blond headed boy,and you as a sweet little girl,vivian loved you both so much,and loved that you were living there . please give Don and Marion my best and know we are thinking of them, and you.
love Barbara & Chuck

No comments: