What this site is all about

This blog was created to allow friends and family of Don & Marion to post memories or thoughts of them in order to help ALL of us with our grief process.

Don and Marion's lives were extraordinary! They touched SO many people, in every walk of life, through MANY circumstances, and we all need a way to share our experiences, thoughts, stories, pictures, & memories of them.

Please feel free to add COMMENTS as often as you like, whenever you think of Don or Marion and want to just say you are thinking of them or that you miss them.

We hope you visit this site often and leave your comments and remarks so we all can be comforted or encouraged.

May your story or memory cause us a bit of cheer in our hearts as we reminiscence about Don and Marion.

Thank you!

DeeAnn & Jimmy Smith
933smith@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Don & Ashley


Spending quality time and great conversation, something that Don did best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DeeAnn,

I am so sorry to discover this about Don. I had spoken to him on the phone several years ago in Dallas and he said he owned an antique store, I think. I kept thinking someday I would go by.

Also, I am surprised to hear you live in Weatherford. Please email me and lets catch up. My email is darlene@avecexpression.com

Blessings,
Darlene Brown